I didn't do much while I was sick for the last two months, but here is what I managed:
Arctic Fox LTC, for Winter Wonderland swap. I wasn't very happy with this, but everyone else seemed to like it. *shrugs* Technique: Fox was stamped twice on acetate, slightly offset, first silver, then black. The acetate square was sewn to the gold paper with gold thread on three sides. In the open side went three scoops (I used a #3 gouge to scoop, hee) bluish glitter and one scoop mica flakes. Sewed up the third side, glued to blue paper. Applied paper tape to cover the worst of my sewing.
Rock 'n' Roll Valentine. Technique: Stamped on red paper, cut out with a swivel knife, and edge distressed with black ink. The oval was made using alcohol inks--I dropped three colors of red and one silver on the felt of a stamp handle, and added plenty of Perfect Medium (this is all Tim Holtz stuff). Applied to pink paper with a twisting motion. I made a bunch of sheets then cut out the ovals, and edge-distressed them. Stamp went on the oval, oval went on the pretty sparkly black paper.
Annabel Lee, based on art by Abigail Larson . Technique: Annabel was stamped in black on a vellum piece half the width of the card, then tape-gunned on to the background paper. Paper tape (oh, how I love paper tape) went over the seam for an accent.