Yep, I finally made the switch. Not yet happy with the theme, but that's easily remedied. Probably some stuff missing. *shrugs* I'm just glad I can post to my blog quickly.
I am not goal-oriented. My laundry list of things I want to do in 2009 could fuel a ticker-tape parade, but if I deign to record them, they will only be fodder for later guilt. I could use less guilt in my life.
So, instead of anticipating a long list of things I probably won't do, I shall celebrate what I actually did accomplish in 2008.
- Dyed my hair green.
- Lowered my average fasting blood sugar by 10 points (10 more to go...).
- Did better socially. Remembered more birthdays (though not as elaborately as I'd like), saw at least some of my friends more often (*waves to Marj*).
- Started a novel.
- Read 196 books. (no comment on the literary quality thereof)
- Kept house cleaner than usual.
- Built a whole lotta shelves.
- Sold a respectable number of books.
- Coped reasonably well with some major crap.
- Finished painting the house.
- Planted something out front that's still alive.
- Spent a lot more time creating art.
- Sent Christmas cards!
- Did a couple major cullings of stuff.
- Spent more quality time with the cat.
How was your year?